Name and contact details of the person responsible:
Our responsible person (hereinafter referred to as "Responsible Person") within the meaning of Art. 4 no. 7 GDPR is:
COMPLETER.NET Sales & Engineering GmbH
Poppenbütteler Bogen 82
22399 Hamburg, Germany
Managing Director: Michael Niewöhner
Commercial register no.: HRB 150301
Register court: Hamburg
E-mail address: info_csecompleter.net
Data protection officer:
Poppenbütteler Bogen 82
22399 Hamburg, Germany
In the following we inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
Usage data (access times, websites visited etc.), inventory data (name, address etc.), contact data (telephone number, e-mail, fax etc.), content data (text entries, videos, photos etc.), communication data (IP address etc.),
Processing of contracts, fulfilment of contractual obligations, optimisation and statistical Evaluation of our services, support commercial use of the website, user experience improve, make the website user-friendly, economic operation of advertising and website, Marketing / sales / advertising, compilation of statistics, handling of an application procedure, Customer service and customer care, handling contact requests, websites with functions and content measures of security, uninterrupted, safe operation of our website,
Visitors/users of the website, customers, suppliers, interested parties, applicants, employees from customers or suppliers.
The data subjects are collectively referred to as "users".
In the following we inform you about the legal basis of the processing of personal data:
- Once we have obtained your consent to process personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures which are made at your request, Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR is the legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. statutory storage obligations), then Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. c) GDPR is the legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of a other natural persons, the legal basis is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. d) GDPR.
- If the processing is necessary to protect our interests or the legitimate interests of a third party and do not outweigh your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms in this respect, Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 letter f) GDPR is the legal basis.
Without your consent, we will not pass on any data to third parties. Should this be the case, then the transfer takes place on the basis of the aforementioned legal bases, e.g. Forwarding of data to online payment providers for the purpose of contract fulfilment or due to legal order or because of a legal obligation to hand over the data for the purpose of law enforcement, security or enforcement of intellectual property rights. We also use contract processors (external service providers, e.g. for web hosting of our websites and databases) to process your data. If, within the framework of an agreement for If data are passed on to the processors, this is always done according to Art. 28 GDPR. We select our contract processors carefully, check them regularly and have granted us a right of instruction regarding the data. Furthermore, the processors have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures, and the Observe data protection regulations according to BDSG n.F. and GDPR.
With the adoption of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) a uniform basis for data protection in Europe was created. Your data will therefore mainly processed by companies to which the GDPR applies. If processing by services of third parties outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, then they must meet the special requirements of Art. 44 ff. GDPR. This means that the Processing is carried out on the basis of special guarantees, such as those officially approved by the EU Commission recognised statement of an EU equivalent level of data protection or compliance officially recognised specific contractual obligations, the so-called "standard contractual clauses". Insofar as we obtain your express consent to the transfer of data to the USA due to the invalidity of the so-called "Privacy Shield" in accordance with Art. 49 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) GDPR, we will point out the risk of secret access by US authorities and the use of the data for monitoring purposes, if necessary without legal recourse for EU citizens.
We do not use automatic decision making or profiling.
- If you use our website for informational purposes only (i.e. no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data:
- IP address;
- Internet service provider of the user;
- date and time of the request;
- browser type;
- language and browser version;
- content of the request;
- time zone;
- access status/HTTP status code;
- amount of data;
- websites from which the request comes;
- operating system.
- These data serve the purpose of user-friendly, functional and secure delivery of our website to you with functions and contents as well as their optimization and statistical Evaluation.
- The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in the above-mentioned purposes in data processing in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 S.1 letter f) GDPR.
- For security reasons, we store this data in server log files for the storage period of 14 days. After this period has expired, they are automatically deleted, unless we need their storage for evidential purposes in case of attacks on the server infrastructure or other violations.
- Necessary, essential cookies:
Essential cookies are cookies that are required for the operation of the website are absolutely necessary to use certain functions of the website such as logins, shopping cart or to save user entries e.g. regarding the language of the website.
Session-Cookies are used to recognize multiple use of a offer by the same user (e.g. if you have logged in to determine your login status) is required. When you visit our site again, these cookies provide information to automatically recognize you. The information thus obtained is used to offers and to provide you with easier access to our site. When you close the browser or log out, the session cookies are deleted.
- Persistent cookies:
These cookies remain stored even after the browser is closed. They are used to save the login, to measure reach and for marketing purposes. This are automatically deleted after a preset period of time, which varies according to the cookie can. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
- Third-party cookies (third-party cookies, especially from advertisers):
You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. accept of third-party cookies or reject all cookies. However, we would like to point out at this point that you may not be able to use all functions of this website. Read more to these cookies in the respective data protection declarations of the third party providers.
User data, cookie, user ID (esp. the pages visited, device information, access times and IP addresses).
The information obtained in this way serves the purpose of improving our web offers and technically and economically and to provide you with easier and safer access to our website.
If we collect your personal data with the help of cookies due to your consent ("opt-in"), then Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) DPA is the legal basis. Otherwise we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality, improvement and economic operation of the website, so that in the case of Article 6 (1) sentence 1 letter f) GDPR The legal basis is. In addition, the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR, if the cookies can be set for contract initiation, for example, for purchase orders.
The data are deleted as soon as they are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected. their collection is no longer necessary. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session is ended.
- We process inventory data (e.g. company, title/academic degree, names and addresses and contact data of users, e-mail), contract data (e.g. services used, names of contact persons) and payment data (e.g. bank details, payment history) for the purpose Fulfilment of our contractual obligations (knowledge of who is the contractual partner; justification, content and processing of the contract; checking the plausibility of the data) and Services (e.g. contacting customer service) in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit b) GDPR. The entries marked as obligatory in online forms are required for the conclusion of the contract. required.
- A passing on of these data to third parties does not take place in principle, unless it is necessary for the pursuit our claims (e.g. handing over to a lawyer for collection) or for the fulfilment of the contract (e.g. transfer of the data to payment providers) is necessary or there is a legal obligation pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c) GDPR.
- We may also process the data you have provided in order to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information about our to you.
- The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected are required. This is the case for inventory and contract data if the data for execution of the contract are no longer necessary and no more claims from the contract can be asserted because they are time-barred (warranty: two years / standard limitation period: three years). We are bound by commercial and tax law regulations, to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However we shall restrict processing on termination of the contract after three years, i.e. Your data will only be used to comply with the legal obligations. Information in user account remain until its deletion.
- When contacting us by contact form, fax, post or e-mail, your details will be processed for the purpose of processing the contact request.
- The legal basis for the processing of the data is, if you have given your consent, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of data from a contact request or e-mail, letter or fax, is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. The person responsible has a legitimate interest in the processing and storage of the data, in order to be able to answer user inquiries, for the preservation of evidence for liability reasons and, if necessary, to comply with its legal obligations to retain business letters can. If the contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, an additional legal basis for processing Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR.
- We may store your details and contact request in our customer relationship management system ("CRM system") or a comparable system.
- The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose of their collection. are required. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case if the respective conversation is finished with you. The conversation is finished when the circumstances indicate allows the facts of the case to be definitively established. Requests from users who have account or contract with us, we will store them for up to two years after the end of the Termination of contract. In the case of legal archiving obligations, the deletion takes place after their Procedure: End of commercial (6 years) and tax (10 years) retention obligation.
- You have the option at any time to withdraw your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a) GDPR to processing of personal data. Please contact us by e-mail you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time.
- When you contact us by phone, your phone number will be used to process the Contact request and its handling processed and temporarily stored in the RAM / cache of the telephone device / displays are saved or displayed. The storage is for liability and security reasons, in order to be able to prove the call, and for economic reasons, to be able to recall to make this possible. In the event of unauthorized commercial calls, we block the numbers.
- The legal basis for the processing of the telephone number is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR. Does the contact aime at the conclusion of a contract, an additional legal basis for the Processing is Article 6(1)(b) GDPR.
- The device cache stores the calls 60 days and successively overwrites or deletes old data, when disposing of the device all data will be deleted and the memory destroyed if necessary. Blocked telephone numbers are checked annually to see if they need to be blocked.
- You can prevent the display of the telephone number by using suppressed telephone number call.
We have integrated maps from "Google Maps" on our website (provider: Google Ireland Limited, Register No.: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland).
Usage data (e.g. IP, location, page called up).
With Google Maps we can find the location of addresses and show directions directly on our website in interactive maps and enable the use of this tool for you. When calling up our website, where Google Maps is integrated, a connection is established to Google's servers in the USA. Here your IP and location to Google. Google also receives the information that you have have called up the corresponding page. This also happens without a user account at Google. Should you be in your Google Account, Google can associate the above data with your account. If If you do not wish to do so, you must log out of your Google account. Google created from such data user profiles and uses these data for the purpose of advertising, market research or optimization of its websites.
To provide a user-friendly, economical and optimized website.
If you have requested the processing of your personal data by "Google Maps" from the third party provider ("opt-in"), then Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis. The legal basis is also our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 S.1 letter f) GDPR.
Third party provider in the USA.
Cookies up to 6 months or until you delete them. Otherwise as soon as they are no longer needed for processing purposes.
You have a right of objection to Google against the creation of user profiles. Therefore, please contact Google directly via the data protection declaration below. An opt-out objection regarding advertising cookies can be made here in your Google account: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
Usage data, contact data, content data, inventory data.
Furthermore, the data of the users within social networks are usually processed for market research and advertising purposes. Thus, for example, user profiles can be created on the basis of user behaviour and the resulting interests of the users. The user profiles can in turn be used, for example, to place advertisements inside and outside the networks that presumably correspond to the interests of the users. For these purposes, cookies are usually stored on the users' computers, in which the usage behaviour and interests of the users are stored. Furthermore, data may also be stored in the user profiles independently of the devices used by the users (especially if the users are members of the respective platforms and are logged in to them). For a detailed presentation of the respective forms of processing and the possibilities of objection (opt-out), please refer to the data protection declarations and information the operators of the respective networks. Also in the case of requests for information and the assertion rights of affected persons, we point out that these are most effectively asserted with the providers can be made. Only the providers have access to the data of the users and can directly take appropriate measures and provide information. Should you nevertheless need help then you can contact us.
Communication with the users connected and registered on the social networks; information and advertising for our products, offers and services; presentation and image cultivation; evaluation and analysis of the users and contents of our presence in the social media.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in the above-mentioned purposes in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 letter f) GDPR. Insofar as you have given us or the person responsible for the social network your consent to process your personal data, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) in conjunction with Art. 7 GDPR.
The data protection notices, information and objection possibilities (opt-out) of respective networks / service providers can be found here:
- Applications sent by electronic means or by post to the person responsible, will be processed electronically or manually for the purpose of processing the application procedure.
- We expressly point out that application documents with "special categories personal data" in accordance with Art. 9 GDPR (e.g. a photograph which allows conclusions to be drawn about your ethnic origin, religion or your marital status), with the exception of a possible severe disability, which you would like to disclose of your own free will, are undesirable. You should submit your application without these data. This has no effect on your applicant chances.
- The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR and Art. 26 BDSG as amended.
- If, after completion of the applicant procedure, an employment relationship is established with the applicant / the applicant, the applicant data will be processed in accordance with the relevant data protection regulations are stored. If, after completion of the application procedure, no your letter of application and supporting documents will be sent to you 6 months after the date of your dispatch of the refusal deleted, in order to meet any claims and obligations to provide proof according to AGG to be able to.
Insofar as the processing is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. a), Art. 7 GDPR you have the right to revoke this consent at any time. The legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation is not affected by this.
Insofar as we balance the processing of your personal data against the weighing of interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR, you may submit an objection to the Insert processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which we will do in each case at the following description of the functions is displayed. If such an objection is exercised we ask you to explain the reasons why we do not use your personal data in the same way as should be processed through us. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or will provide you with a show our compelling reasons for protection, on the basis of which we have decided to stop the processing continue.
You may object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and contradict data analysis at any time. You can exercise the right of objection free of charge. You can inform us about your objection to advertising by using the following contact details:
COMPLETER.NET Sales & Engineering GmbH
Poppenbütteler Bogen 82
22399 Hamburg, Germany
Managing Director Michael Niewöhner
Commercial register no.: HRB 150301
Register court: Hamburg
E-mail address: info_csecompleter.net
You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether the personal data are processed. If this is the case, you have the right to Information about your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. This includes in particular the information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or the planned storage period, the origin of your data, if it is not stored directly with you were raised.
You have a right to correct incorrect data or to complete correct data in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR.
You have a right to have your data stored by us deleted in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless because legal or contractual retention periods or other legal obligations or rights for further storage are opposed to this.
You have the right to request a restriction in the processing of your personal data to if one of the conditions in Article 18(1)(a) to (d) of the GDPR is fulfilled:
- If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time which enables the person responsible to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- the controller no longer uses the personal data for the purposes of the processing but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims need, or
- if you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) of the DPA, and it has not yet been established whether the legitimate reasons given by the person responsible in relation to your reasons outweigh the others.
You have a right to data transferability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, which means that you have the right to us about you stored personal data in a structured, common and in machine-readable format or the transmission to another responsible person to demand.
You have a right to complain to a regulatory body. As a rule, you can apply for this to the supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which they reside or work or the place where the suspected infringement was committed.
In order to protect all personal data transmitted to us and to ensure that the data protection regulations are observed by us, but also by our external service providers, we have taken suitable technical and organisational security measures. Therefore including all data between your browser and our server via a secure SSL connection transmitted in encrypted form.